Someone who could make me smile and laugh just like the the way you did.
Someone who would have alot of ideas to cheer me up whenever I'm down.
Someone who could make me love as much as you did.
Someone whom I could love him for who he is
and not cause I see some familiarities of you in him.
Someone who would keep to his promises and not break it like how you did.
We fall in love with the person we think we love but to only discover that for them, we are just for passing time while the one who truly loves us remains either a friend or a stranger. A guy and a girl can be just friends but at one point or another they may fall for each other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late or maybe forever. But when everything gets too tough just remember to let go when you’re hurting too much, give up when love isn’t enough, and move on when things are not like before. For sure there is someone out there who will love you even more (:
I'm sorry. I realise the more I don't wish to hurt you, the more I do. I love you, but somehow I still do things that make you worry,sad and hurt. Sometimes I really wanna tell you to just let me go. You don't have to worry, don't have to be mad at me. I'm 18 and I can make my own decisions now. But I understand, it's cause you care that's why you protect me so much. Sometimes even being over-protective. I know you don't like me to be out till so late. I know you don't want me to spend the night out but you still allowed me to trusting that I won't do things that I'm not supposed to. But sometimes, words that came out from your mouth in a huff is enough to kill. I'm sad, I'm disappointed you'd say such things to me. I realise it's even worse than getting abandoned by someone who's supposed to be the closest to you. I only have you, you said I could tell you anything under the sun even if I don't wanna tell anybody cause you're the one who would always be with me. But no you're not. The person who'd come to my help, the person who'd protect me, the person who would save me from all these isn't you. It's always gran who's there for me to help me. I hated you for saying those things to me. Shouting those hurtful words straight into my face. Don't you think you're going over the limits? I did nothing like that before and you made it sound like as if I did. It's like you're a completely different person now. You can shove things aside and just care about your career. I don't mind cause it's always been like that ever since I was young. Left in the care of my grandma while you work. I only see you for a few hours in a week. When I grow older, you were still busy with your work, but I see you lesser hours in a week. Not until I made trouble in sch then I started seeing more of you. But that only lasted for a few days. I'm used to it alr. So now, even if you were to go back to the old you. I'm fine with it. Last night, straight after my dad reach sg, from the airport they started quarrelling. This evening, they were quarrelling again. And now, it's like a cold war; and I hate this :( I'm currently in a bad mood. Leave me alone. Thank you. I wish someone could feel what I'm feeling now. Sometimes, I enjoy my time outside more than at home. At least outside with friends, there's no quarrels, no fights, no hurtful words.
Nothing seems to be fine now. I think my life is so screwed :( Where are you? I need you now. Listen to me like how you did previously. I feel like i'm breaking down now. Tell me everything's gonna be fine :( I miss you.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment