Smiling doesn’t mean that I’m happy. Laughing doesn’t mean that I don’t cry. Walking away doesn’t mean that I don’t feel the urge to run away. And loving you doesn’t mean that I’ll wait for you forever.
Some other photos taken on wednesday. Not much of other photos, didn't have chance to get outta the house to take any today. No date, no nothing. Stayed home and continued watching hai pai tian xin. I stopped at episode 2 last time. And now within a day I'm at episode 7 (Y) Somethings happened last night, and I didn't go to town for the movie. Sorry people :( I'll make it up to you. Bused down to british council to send two brothers for tuition and I slacked around at starbucks waiting for them t end lesson. Airport to fetch dad then back to the west side for supper, didn't go over to bedok jetty. Lazy uh!
Woke at 9.30am thanks to the renovations. I couldn't even hear myself talking -.- wtf. surround sound system (Y) best thing ever! -___- up, down and right units are all renovating; bestest. Woke, used comp awhile and went out. Srsly the drilling and banging is making me to have a headache -.- Ended up in j8 and saw kimmy there. Caught being human, he bought food and then bused home (: And now, my house is silent alr (: Tmr's saturday no banging and drilling! (Y) I'm super happy! :D
ps;// 4 more days to your birthday, but this year, you're spending it with her. I'm not exactly sad but I'm not really happy. Sometimes feelings can't be put into words. I get drunk, I spit everything out and I feel better. You know; I don't like to pretend that I'm fine when I'm not. I don't like it when I totally don't understand, I don't like it when I totally ain't fine at all. I don't understand why, no matter what I do to stop myself from thinking of you it's still your face I see in the end. I'm telling myself, I won't like you; I find you too familiar to him. Simply because "when girls are hearbroken, they try to find his characteristics in another guy" I don't wanna like you cause I find him in you. I wanna like you for who you are. I wanna like you for what you are.






1 comment:
Infatuation casinos? support this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] tour and wing it smear online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also hindrance our up to the jiffy [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] cede at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and overthrow tough tangled dough !
another late-model [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] titillate is www.ttittancasino.com , in compensation german gamblers, be repaid not involved online casino bonus.
Post a Comment