Love is all about hanging on when your heart’s had enough and giving more when you wanna give up.
Your birthday is 8 days away :( Why do I even bother to remember? =/
Caught from paris with love with jason at plaza cause fishing was cancelled and we were both rotting at home -.- movie was quite nice (: Had pastamania for lunch and bused over t cine t meet up with cyj snacked and bought tix while waiting for valent. Went off to ST at paragon, they had their lunch and then slacked around at heeren. Bused home for dinner soonafter, sentosa with cyj and kimmy tmr. I shall sleep early tonight. Hope that I can fall asleep earlier (Y) More photos tmr! :D Next wed and thurs, going off for a short trip t malaysia kelong. I doubt I'm gonna fish there -.- there's karaoke and mahjong rooms and pool table (i think) (Y) yay! Who wanna come along? It's RM150 only (: Text me if you wanna come! :D



No comments:
Post a Comment