Sunday, March 7, 2010

SE7EN ^^V


When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl lies on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever.
When a girl calls you everyday, she is seeking for your attention.
When a girl says “I love you”, she means it with all her heart.
Get it? (:





Saturday- Mummy woke me up at 11+am to go facial with her at chevrons -___- I did nothing there -.- She just wanted me to leave the bed and get outta the house and not go back to sleep :( Lunched at beauty world>homed. Deciding where to go at night and all, in the end finally settled for club seven at illuma (: Off to suntec for brother's ocbc cycle thing, geylang for dinner then homed bathed and changed, took money and met the rest at bugis, bought a bottle of smirnoff with lime and orange juice, finished within an hour (Y) Went in, sat around, danced and drank. heh, high, high, high, high, high~~~ :D Left around 2+, went for sheesha then cabbed over to jason's house. I can't come home like that, if I still wanna go out next week -.- Slept and left around 7+. Reached home, bathed and went for yoga and homed. I need my sleep now :D Bye! More photos on fb. GOGOGO! :D 















GONE! (Y)

No comments: