I always think of you before I fall asleep. The words you said, the way you looked. The things we laughed about, the silent moments we shared.
My camera's being a bitch today without the memory card cause winnie is smart forgot to insert the memory card back into the camera last night >:( Stupid kuku! D: Today's 9am came very very very effing fast, alarm rang also didn't hear :P heheh, til lcyj called me up. Finally woke up at 9.30>bathed>took food and chiong out. Lompang neighbour's car out t the guardhouse and walked over to yijing's house. Passed her the bread and bused off t harbourfront soonafter. Had breakfast while waiting for kimmy then took the coach t sentosa (: Changed>settled down>started suntanning. Everything was going smoothly until a group of guys with angkong all over came and disrupted the silent peace in the surroundings >:( They asked for sunblock lotion, then when we went down t the sea, one came and ask us t play volleyball with them -___- came up soonafter, snacked>chatted>chilled and left. Bathed then walked back. Took monorail t vivo, walked around and ate at shihlin. Snacked again, kimmy left and went shopping for a shirt (: Bused home soonafter. Fking tired, I fell asleep on the bus. -__- I think I should sleep now and wake up in the midnight -.- HAHAHA! wokay, not much photos today :( Sorry my fault D:




No comments:
Post a Comment