Wednesday, February 10, 2010

you made my day

I want this bag so desperately.... heh 

1. I passed nsl practical.
2. I had a great day today
3. Thanks everybody for the wishes
4. Thanks for the present
5. Thanks for the birthday song(s)
6. Thanks for the celebration(s)!
YIPEEEE. I had a freaking great birthday this year in 2010! :D


Presents! :D


Kimmy's doings

My forever love

fetish for biting ppl! :(

idk how to start off this post. k, i passed nsl and my day was heightened by abit. After something my day was great! :D heheh. thanks everyone who made my day great! I love you. Went ST @ WCP for dinner; i swear all guys are all one kind =/ walked around then came home cut "cake" and off to meet cyj and kimmy. Mummy dropped us outside then met up with kimmy. Udders for ice cream, slacked, camwhored, face got squashed in the cake and homed! :D I got bitten by kimmy on the arm :( fking pain >< HAHAHA, thanks uh! -.- i love the happy birthday winnie ng thingy done by kimmy. hehee. <3

CYJ: I read your blog! :D Thanks for this:
"we've known each other since sec1.
we don't quarrel with each other.
&we have effing alot of crap to talk under the sun.
no matter what happen to her,i will always be the first one to step out.
from secondary school till now,it will always remain the same.
she will pour all her troubles to me.
&i will always share all my joy with her.
no matter what happen,we will always remain as best friend.
from now,till the future,till we're old.
I love you huang jing yi!(L) "
 
You know something; till now then i realise we've never quarrelled with each other at all! :D I don't like quarrels as you know(: even in my relationships, when have i really quarrelled with anybody? (except for the last =/)  I feel so kind now without quarrelling with ppl XD  from north to south, east to west we like got never ending topics! i love you too chua yi jing! :D MWAAAAAAH! XD 


idk what made me fall for you but it just happened. Now it's time for me to own up. I don't want you to know i like you cause I'm scared. I feel inferior cause of somethings that happened to me previously =/ (Kimmy, you should know what i mean =/ ) that's the main reason why. Why can't I just forget and let go of everything in the past and move on with life? It's very hard, even harder than getting distinctions for exams =/ It's easy to love, too hard to let go. Girls drink to think back about the guy. Girls try to find his characteristics in another guy. Srsly, i myself ain't even sure what i really want now. I prefer things to remain as such wait till i sort out my thinking. Or wait till i stop crying over him when i'm drunk :X Idk what you're feeling now, but let me continue liking you (:  

No comments: