Guys are assholes. If you argue with him, you’re hard-headed.
If you’re quiet, you don’t care. If you call him, you’re too clingy crazy.
If he calls you, he says you should be happy.
If you don’t love him, he’ll try to win you. When you do love him, he leaves.
If you don’t fuck him, you’re a tease. If you do, you’re easy.
You tell him your problems, he says you’re irritating. If you don’t, he says you don’t trust him.
If you lecture him, you just want to argue. If he lectures you, it’s because he ‘cares.’
If you break a promise, he doesn’t trust you anymore. If he breaks it, it’s because he had to.
If you cheat, he expects it to be over. If he cheats, he wants another chance.
Guys drink to forget about girls; girls drink to think back about the guy.
When guys are in love, they become poor; when girls are in love, they become pretty.
Guys can forget, but can’t forgive; girls can forgive, but can’t forget.
When guys are heart-broken, they try to forget about the girl by going out with another girl;
when girls are heart-broken, they try to find his characteristics in another guy.
Guys wish to be her first love; girls wish to be his last.
-via mokmok! (:
That's so true =/ caught my ex with kimmy at westmall and it's a last minute decision. not a really nice show, damn draggy. But I see some truths in the show, some cruel truth. The guy would say anything to get the girl and then leave the girl like it's no big deal, always giving empty promises :( bused off to meet yjing after the movie while kimmy went back to school. Slacked>snacked>chatted and left for home (: I'm nervous cause of nsl prac. I think I played too much these few days, I've forgotten the procedure :( Time for some snacks first =/
I don't feel good now :( Something's holding me back from moving on. All along I thought I had already been fine. I'd accepted the fact that I lost him to another girl. I've been lying to myself that I've already moved on and that I'd be fine. I thought when I found someone I like now and stop thinking about him, I'd already moved on. But the truth speaks when I'm not conscious. I still cry over you, I still think of you, I still can't accept the fact that I lost you to another girl. I hate myself, I hate that girl, I hate you; for ruining my life =/ I should believe in karma now. It's always my fault. I trusted you, I gave you whatever you wanted. I didn't want to lose you, I didn't want you to leave, I didn't want the reason to be "there's another girl" for you to leave me. I did all that I could to hold you back wishing that you would return. I'd already tried my best. On second thoughts I thought, what's the point of pestering you since you've already chosen her over me? :( So, I stopped. People tell me it's not worthy to be sad, what's great was some came from your friends (Y) "Girls drink to think back about the guy"
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment