Wednesday, February 10, 2010

you know ily

I wish you could read my mind because then you'd know exactly how I feel about you.
It's almost impossible to put my feelings towards you into words.

Somehow the feeling will stay, it won't fade. Time won't heal anything, the hurt would still be there. The memories, the laughters, the tears; everything wouldn't disappear cause its a part of me. I'd trusted you too much which made me who I am now. I can't let everything in the past go. Now, i'm also not sure if I liked that someone cause I really like him or is it I see some characteristics of you in him =/ I left school early today although I could stay till late :( idk why, I just feel like smoke>go home>rest>daydream>bath>revise>sleep =/ I totally got no mood for anything else :( Give me an answer, do I really like him? =/ I think I need to step out of  this house to keep my mind occupied and not think about these stuffs D: I don't wanna cry over him anymore. I promised kimmy not to cry over him anymore after that night. Bye, I wanna go imm (:

I'm not the kind of girl who would pester the guy I like (: 

No comments: