Never gonna cry over you anymore. I feel dumb =/
I'm crying here, feeling sad and down but yet you're there; with her, having a good time away.
1. I hate people who talks behind backs (:
Tarot card tells me: "Take the initiative and you'll get who you want" You have 10 times to win (heh, there's a meaning behind it =/) I shan't elaborate it here, kimmy i'll tell you some other time :X The main point here is TAKE THE INITIATIVE =/ but i can't. I know myself too well. With a conscious mind, I won't tell anything =/ But when I'm not so conscious, I'd even let my darkest secret out :X Kimmy you know what I mean D:
2. Met with cyj and kimmy>al ameen for a quick bite.
3. Decided to cab over to imm for dinner
4. I didn't see him in a smart attire today :(
[according to farah, he wore till veryyy smart!] awww~ totally sadded =/
heheh, k crapz -.- Winnie gotta write notes for fon tonight =/ Thandar makes exams sound so scary which makes me wanna study now! HAHAHA! Stress uh! XD and somemore I promised daddy to get good results =/ heh, k. Bye!
Tarot card tells me: "Take the initiative and you'll get who you want" You have 10 times to win (heh, there's a meaning behind it =/) I shan't elaborate it here, kimmy i'll tell you some other time :X The main point here is TAKE THE INITIATIVE =/ but i can't. I know myself too well. With a conscious mind, I won't tell anything =/ But when I'm not so conscious, I'd even let my darkest secret out :X Kimmy you know what I mean D:
I guess you're right; I'm afraid. I'm afraid to put my guard down. I'm afraid that if you know who I am, you won't feel the same. And I'm afraid that once my barrier is defeated and I'm comfortable, you'll walk away. But I just don't know whether I still wanna do it anymore, get close to somebody so they can leave again :( And the cycle repeats itself.




No comments:
Post a Comment