Sunday, February 7, 2010

crazehhh people doing crazehh things at crazehhh places.

 

Kimmy, I love you alot alot(: 
I remember something; no matter what happens, you and yijing will be there for me :D 
Ain't I blessed to have friends like that? ^^V 

 

 
  
  
  
 


 

  
 

(The following photos were taken when we weren't so conscious) =/ 
 
  
  
   
  
  
  


 

Now, leave the most epic one for the last. 


.
..
...


.
..
...

.
..
...
....
......
.......
.........
 
KIMMY I TELL YOU, YOU ARE DAMN FUNNY! XD 

Friday
Checked in at 2pm, got the rooms ran around in the heavy rain, bused home in half dried clothings, bathed, packed and left for loft again with Thandar and Jess. Waited for H and co to end snw ate cup noodles and drink drank drunk I found myself vomitting non-stop the next moment (Y) Sorry julia i was alr half dead when you arrived, worse still kimmy, bolin, joaquim I was alr puking my whole intestines out when you reached later =/ Thanks kenneth for bringing me back to my room, heehee XD when I woke up the next morning, my hair stank like fk D: Sorry kimmy, I puked on your cotton on tee :X

Saturday
Woke at 9am>mac breakfast>slacked>movie @ plaza sing with farah and co + kimmy! :D Tooth fairy is nice, damn nice with a good ending. Believe in your dreams and believe in yourself then nothing is impossible (: Bused back to loft and had pizza hut delivery (: Kimmy stayed on cause her grandma didn't cook ^^ Winnie was so happy to hear that! Awww... Eat, ate, eaten.... Slacked and crapped then started drinking (again) this time, I was drink drank drunk also but not dead =/ Even worse, I was spouting nonsense and at some point of time I broke down :( I cried not cause of jz, but cause of (L) and my grandfather. Cause whenever I ran into trouble he would be there for me. But last year when I was crying almost every other nights cause of (L), nobody was there :( Nobody noticed, nobody bothered to ask why. I hate myself for crying over (L). My new year resolution was to kick him outta my heart. But till now, I'm still crying over him. I'm dumb. Fuck it. I don't know what I want now D: Other things I remember were, hi haiqal, hi jumaat, hi kenneth, hi rebecca! Why guys like that? yadayada, i didn't know what happened next till this morning XD but I felt real great crying everything out. I feel my heart has lost one pound of weight! :D heehee.

Sunday
Woke up, swept, packed and cleaned. Checked out and mummy picked me up (: thanks people for making it to this celebration. This was a really crazy, fun and nice party! Bestest ever ^^V Thank you people. I love you! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Search HD Movies, Games, Music, Software & Download Them @ Flying Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]