Monday, December 14, 2009

Seconds to forever


This is what I call Farah virus. HAHAH.
To be doing crazy and stupid stuffs XD

1. I TOOK A CAB TO NUH AGAIN THIS MORNING =/
2. I must STOP taking cabs!
3. I THINK I'M PREGNANT OR SOMETHING TO HAVE WEIRD CRAVINGS ALL THE TIME!
4. AFTERNOON SHIFT TMR > CABBBBBB!!!! >< HEEHEEEE~
5. Where should I go on friday after attachment? Hmmmms...... Ikea/steamboat(?)
6.MAMA IS COMING BACK FROM TAIWAN TMR! :D *jumps for joy*
7. I NEED BEAUTY SLEEP AFTER A WARM SHOWER ^^

When everybody is daddy's little girl; I wish, I wish I was daddy's little girl. I would have a dance with him into his arms I'd twirl. I would have someone to hold me close when I get too scared, instead I have to dream about it. It's so hard to talk about it, why can't it just be true? But none of this will happen. No daddy to share my feelings with. I'm so glad that mama's here, as she tickles me to the ground. But now she's all I've got, since you're never around. My mother's always there for me and helps me when I need it. You weren't there when I needed you most, not even a little bit. I think of all my other friends, who have their dads by their sides. It makes me so mad, that I just want to run and hide :(

No comments: