Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Life is so fragile
First, respect is not given, it is to be earned(: People has names and people DO appreciate if you call them by names or at least if you don't know their names, call them students or whatever rather than OIE! (When I don't actl know you THAT well) I don't mind people calling me OIE if I'm friends with them or what, but I don't expect that from a teacher whom I only seen twice in my whole 17 years of life. So two words for you, F off (: I sincerely thank god that I don't have to see you everyday ^^
Secodly, I really feel some people are cut out to be fishmongers when its alr almost 9.30pm and everybody's tired and groggy there are some fking fishmongers who are thinking about how many fishes they'll sell tmr or what and refuse to move in to the back of the bus. I TELL YOU THIS IS SO DAMN IRRITATING! When actl there's still DAMN lot of space from the exit of the bus to the last row of seats IT WAS DAMN FKING EMPTY =.= Give me a reason why that damn guy don't wanna move? T_T Unless there was/were something(s) that we normal people couldn't see =.= Made me miss 2 buses _l_ if not for the long super damn long queue at the taxi stand..... HEEHEE, I'd be comfortably sitting on a cab going back home(:
So get lost rude teacher(s) and fishmongers , my life would be so much more happier. I don't need you to add on misery :D Ah, ok enough of scolding, it's bad for health. I took cab again today =/ Weather damn hot looooo.... Ok, no more from tmr. Mama's home ^^ One last thing; NO MORE CAB FROM TMR ONWARDS. I WILL SWEAR OFF CABS FOR ONE MONTH! HAHAHA! XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment