Just when everything's going well and fine. Goodbye is the saddest word of all, sometime you feel is hard at all. To say goodbye for those you adore, wish there be other word to express farewell. Simply because it's harsh to see the tears fall. Goodbye is the last word you might hear, because you and me are no longer staying here. It feels like the end is drawing near. It hurts the heart to walk away, to leave all the memories which are there, forever will stay. In every places I've visited, in all the people I've met, in every note I wrote. Bring a wreath, hold on a breath. Pardon me for this, I've done my best. Not to reach this, forgive me for saying goodbye.
This applies to alot of people, including; friends who come and go, dearest gong gong, great-gran, (L) and of course my B dad. Idk what brought me to say this but I just felt like doing so. Whenever I hear people having problems with their dad(s), I'd feel like that =/ I may appear cheerful and fine but sometimes it's just not like what is seen on the surface. Its been like more than 10years since I've last seen my B dad and I wonder how is he now. No matter how bad or how much a busted he was years ago, he's still my dad. I can't blame him right?
I'm sorry I think my attitude towards gran today; S-U-C-K-S! What am I doing?! When she actl took the trouble to come all the way from m'sia to keep my company and all I did was to show her attitude =/ FUCK ME. I'm angry with myself :(
Behind every actions, there must be a reason. I'm sure He took the two dearest people to me to a better place(: I trust Him. I love you and I miss you.
Lastly, (L). I've nothing much to say, he's still somewhere within.....
It must have been humans' nature to take things for granted. Only until you've really learnt a serious lesson would you start cherishing everybody around you. And this kept ringing in my mind ever since someone dearest to me in the family passed away :( They may be there now and gone in the next second. That's how reality works.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment