Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas is coming round

let me announce my disgusting results;
NSL/FON: A+
CMBIO: B
PHARM: C
AAP:C+
(I don't like C)

Shucks! It sucks to be broke at this time of the year =/ But should I continue working? :( If I continue working means I'll miss out alot on x'mas fun; kbox, steamboat, gatherings, outings and fooooooood! :D heehee. &somemore it's family gathering on x'mas eve and usually family day on x'mas. K, decide later. Last day of attachment tmr and luckily we had a great CI who allowed everybody to be on morning shift tmr! YIPEE, I love you ^^ Deardear, where are we going tmr after attachment? Hmmmmms....... I need to take monehhhh from my mama alr. &&&right, farah! I tell you a secret: I took a cab again this morning (Y)

Jol's FML episode; [LONGAN WATER/JUICE = TAU SUAN] HAHAHA! K, no elaboration (:

Only if sushi tei doesn't have the 14 day probation again, I'm sure there's no harm in working there again. HEEHEE. Can I like go and ask "CAN I NOT HAVE THE 14 DAYS PROBATION (AGAIN)" =.= &anyway, the uniform is still in my house although I quitted more than 6 months ago =/ I think they're gonna kill me if I were to return it even later =/ HAHAHA! (Y) Might as well kill me uh, I hate my results D: 2 C's eh, how?! :(

ps;// farah, we plan gathering k?! Sucha long time since we see everybodehhh.....
deardear, we go out during x'mas week k?! confirm with me again! mwahhhhh~ (L)

No comments: