Monday, December 7, 2009

The first

SCSM was fun, attachment was slackening. Too slack nothing to do makes time pass damn slow :( Town with mum later ^^ K, I know I'm crazy cause attachment starts at 7am tmr and I've to wake up at 5am and I slept for like 7h only ytd and I'm damn tired now, so yeap I'm crazy. hahaha. But christmas month leh, how can don't go shopping lehhhh?!?!?! Shall go camwhoring in town later(:

Suddenly, I miss you. Missed those times when I still had you around; to complain how tired I was, to grumble how boring the day went past, to nag I'm bored, and to tell you I love you. And those times when you held me in your arms. The feeling I had was never the same as anyone. Nobody was like you to make me love you so much and hurt me even more. You're the first.

No comments: