Thursday, December 17, 2009

Accept changes.


I realise I can't do without you until I lose everything. Ever wondered what made you so important to me, no definite answer came up; its always those memories. Everything I do it was cause of those memories. I studied hard cause of the promise I made to you (It was the only one I could keep cause I werent keeping any of the others) Getting acceptable results was also cause of that, and that's it, nothing else. People asked me: "Why did you join nursing?" I replied: "No choice" and deep down I said: "Cause I promised someone to continue studying" it's also because of you. Ever thought why you were able to leave sucha great impact? Over these 9 months, I've been trying to move on, but close to it I "retreated", cause the memories were too hurtful. I've been telling people I wanna move on, I've been saying: "hahah, that guy's cute" but still those were just words and nothing else. I meant it but I don't feel anything. Nobody's the same like him, until I find a better one.

No comments: