Monday, November 2, 2009

YAY! Winnie is a human! ^^

I got to this page when I was about to watch My sister keeper online. I AM HUMAN OK! ^^


(Click for better view!) =.=

God wants me to know that; "every relationship rests on three legs: accepting, supporting and challenging. That's really it, isn't it? You want your relationships to be grounded on accepting each other as you are. On supporting each other through the inevitable ups and downs. On challenging each other to become more, to grow, to flourish. Which one of these is the more difficult one for you?"

Rain rain go away, come again another day. Little children wanna go out and _____ (fill in the blanks) ^^ haha, I learnt the last part from my littttttle and cute and noisy and irritating brother! hahah.. Today was a very un-dry day. blablabla. School, study, play, S&W, home. That's it. I guess my AAP is pfffffft.... You can kill me now:( I paid attention like I mean TOTAL attention in class today and tried my very best to understand the lecture. BUT jeng jeng jeng..... I couldn't understand a single thing:( Dr Ron FASTER COME AND SAVE ME. Oops, no. Should be US! zomg, EVEN THANDAR COULDN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING! What's more when talking about ME =/ HAHAH! diediedie. I'm very worried that I'd fail modules like AAP and NSL! omfg! Ms Sukhdev, come back to us~~ D: NSL was like theory and theory and theory nothing else but theory! WTF, how are we supposed to practice on our practicals? :( Not like as if practical test is gonna be like, the teacher ask: "How should you measure how long to insert the tube?" Then you have to answer: "Measure from the ear to the tip of nose to the end of sternum" HAHA! cute eh! =.= bahhhhh..... Fuck it. I'm so 50% sure that i'm gonna fail.

Wiraaaaaaaaaaaaa.............................. me wanna mkn popeyes! ^^ yay!

-----

I must be dumb to cry over you again. idk why but it just flows down naturally whenever I see anything that could relate to you. weird, dumb, foolish me. hahah. scold me all you want. I'd feel happier that way =/ Why must life be full of dramas and lies? People, answer me :( I feel like going to school at 10am tmr! D: yay~ i'm gonan fail NSL! D:

No comments: