Sunday, November 1, 2009

Look at what happened.

Strangers, we are when we said our last goodbye.

I dread weekends I prefer the weekdays. It's better to be busy, I rather wake up early in the morning to go school, I rather be kept in school for the whole day, I rather get busy with my schoolwork. What's a weekend when there's nothing to do(?) Except to do the same thing like the weekdays. Study, revise and study. That's what I've been doing(: Sucha good girl:( I wanna get back to imm, I wanna get the bag from the push cart(: I wanna go Bugis, it's 1 nov alr! ^^ It's time for nov shopping spreeee! XD hahah, and steamboat and jap food and all yummy food! ;X I know it's sinful.... School tmr, and yay! I'm gonna love it no matter how tiring it is except for the S&W(?) gahhhh, I don't really enjoy that lesson though:( I guess slowly I'll start to love tuesdays(: Bye, enjoy school tmr alright people! ^^

At that time, when there was me and you.

No comments: