School>Home>Changi>Town>Home
That was my day in conclusion. Tired, happy, pissed off and sleepy! =/ Bahhhh, school-ed from 8to10. Bused home with Farah, slacked and trained to Airport. Took photos and bused to town around 5+. Walked around and waited for Kimmy and Andros. ST-ed for dinner(: Many familiar faces. Hahah, thanks for not letting us join the damn fking long queue! Millions of thanks! I think if we were to join the damn queue... Hahah, I'd have just finished the dinner like one hour ago. =.= lol. Total bill came up to $40+ after a 10% discount? hahah, love it! ^^ Pacific plaza to be exact to meet mum. =.= At first she said shaw house and made me go up and down to look for that pathetic salon! >< KNN! _l_ In the end, IT WAS AT PACIFIC PLAZA! YOU KNOW THE ONE OPP FAR EAST?! grrrhhh!! &fuck or what! Keep on rushing me to reach faster and end up! I've to wait for like almost an hour for her to finish her hair and then come home! If I were to leave with Kimmy and Andros, I think I'd be back home much earlier! :( Hmpf! Mummy said she will go shopping and ST with me (again) tmr. We shall see if that is true with all the progammes lined up tmr, I guess it's yet another scam! D: Fuck or what! T_T I said I wanna go for steamboat since school reopened she said ok!. In the end, I had it countless times with my friends none with her! I said wanna go shopping she said ok! In the end, I went countless times with my friend and yet again, NONE WITH HER. Lastly, I wanted to go ST ever since I quit, in the end I went twice with my friends and again N-O-N-E with her! :( should I be angry, happy or sad?! ><
(edited)
Maybe it's you who taught me to think twice before making any decisions. It's you who made that "get-abandoned-by-someone-close-to-you" feeling come back to me. That kind of feeling isn't good at all. It's also you who thaught me; if I can't accept the pain of falling outta love, I should choose not to fall in love. Such an easy concept, it took me so long to understand. =/ So, I'll still remain single and not be with anybody, for now(: To another him, I'm sorry ^^ It's better to remain as friends! I'll love you as much! hahah. It's true isn't it? Don't I love all my guy friends like Andros and rara as much?! ^^ Awwww~~~ On a side note, I've not told anybody about this matter yet =/ Kimmy.. Hush hush, don't kacau kacau uh! I feel that my previous posts were all so redundant! All revolving around school, thus I've deleted it ^^ K, bye. I'm off to do revision! :D
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment