Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cherish

omfg, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it but everything just came to suddenly, too fast for me to catch =/ That aside, I chanced upon an album on OSL Cambodia'07 jsut now. The photos just brought back so much memories! I think sometimes I'd have to look back those times when I was in Cambodia. Like srsly, so that I won't take things for granted and grumble on and on like a pampered child. =/ In singapore, you have almost everything that you want. But think about the people over there in Cambodia, even surviving is a problem for them. Isn't that saddening? :( Thanks BVSS for making it possible for me to go for the 2 OSL trips(: I've definitely learnt alot from it. memories.... They are great! ^^ YEP in NP next! :D YESSSSS!!!!~

A team of great members indeed ^^




                                 
Our sleeping bunks! lol. Looks like a tin of sardine
T_T


Volleyball/Bball court.


Bathing river =/


Children living in rubbish dumps...


rummaging piles of rubbish for food :(
It is disgusting, I know. But this shows how far they'd go in order to survive =/


Dragon boat...


Evening sky of Cambodia. Pretty isn't it? ^^
Lastly.......


Bye '07.

 
Hello, '08!


The building process......


End product......


The place where we store and prepare food and have our meals.

 

Got what I mean? lol.


And yet, another team of great members in 08! ^^
Bye 08!
'09/'10.... Story to be continued!

No comments: