I loved the past 2 days ^^ great harvest from shopping at Comex :D
Fujifilm S2000(:
-New camera for Mummy and I-
Samsung S5233
-New phone for me-
Dell inspiron in blue ^^
-New laptop added to the family-
Mummy's, Sony Vaio in black.
-Second added to the family-
I wanna go comex again tmr. heheh, last day = cheap offers = great bargains = worthy buys = alot of ppl. zomgmgmg, I can't wait to go again tmr if time permits ;X i wanna get accessories for laptop and also my new phone! =/ heheh. I know this Comex caused a gigantic hole in Mummy's pocket. =/ I promise to help you save money for the next 2 months. (By reducing the electricity usage) cause mummy complains that electricity bills are too high it can even go up to $450 per month which works out to $5400 per year (?) omg, that's a hefty sum. You can spend a fraction of that for my shopping purposes eh. ;pp heheh, ok I need to help her save money. As well as myself too. D: bahhhhhh! kachings come rolling in! $___________$ Attachment is a weeks' away:( I shall enjoy myself to the max the next week before the results come out and that spells D-I-E for me =/ So to kick off next week, bugis followed by town with CYJ and Kimmy! :D My two lovely girlfriends. love you much! ^^ I shall end here, this post seems too wordy alr! T_T Byebyebyebye!
I feel like calling you out of a sudden, just listening to your voice:(
I feel like texting you out of nowhere, just reading your reply.
Just one last chance, hold me tight and keep me warm.
What's wrong with me?! ;X







No comments:
Post a Comment