What hurts the most was being so close:(
All I wanted was another chance from you. One more time will do. I'd wanna see you now. I'd wanna be held tightly in your arms once again. I'd wanna quarrel with you again. I'd wanna listen to your voice. I'd wanna listen to your naggings again. I won't talk back anymore. It was all my fault. I can't be perfect for you. I'm sorry, forgive me. Tell me what's the actual reason, I wanna hear it from you not from others. Tell me should I trust them when they said you had your difficulties too. Tell me what to do now that you're gone. Tell me what's a promise when you've broken it? I won't hurt as much when you didn't say "I promise". I miss the times when my phone ring and your name appears. I miss the times when I'd hear incessant naggings from you. I miss it when you'd try all means to make me smile. I miss it when you'd hold me tight in your arms whenever I'm down. I need you here now to wipe my tears......
Useless me had been crying over you for months.
Useless me had been crying over you for months.
---------------
ps;// You're contradicting yourself. Till now there are still things I don't understand.
ps;// You're contradicting yourself. Till now there are still things I don't understand.
"Baby won't you tell me why there is sadness in your eyes. I don't wanna say goodbye to you.
Love is one big illusion I should try to forget, but there is something left in my head.
You 're the one who set it up, now you're the one to make it stop.
I'm the one who's feeling lost right now. You want me toforget every little thing you said"
If that's the ending you'd wished for, why don't I see happiness in your eyes?
If that's the ending you'd wanted, why did you bother replying to my messages after that?
If that's the ending you'd prayed for, why don't I see you smiling as pleasantly as before?
Why won't you tell me why.
Life is like a game of golf. If you start it well, eventually it'd end well.



No comments:
Post a Comment