Love them muchzxc! :D
Kimmy ^^
Ah lian girlfriend. :P
Working bud :D woohoo~ love ya!
(more on fb)
Don't promise the stars or the moon, just promise that you'd stay with me.
Bused down to Marina square for yukiyaki with Kimmy and CYJ ^^ It felt so long ever since we went for lunch tgt(?) heheh, well we finally did after donkey weeks! :D Brought along my new camera. and our camerawomen for the day was CYJ! :D lol. Took dozens of photos. To be exact, 118! :D WAH! Part of it was CYJ's self portrait! =.= gees~ Ate from 1.30pm to 4pm? The meal was really worth it, 15bux, 6+1 includes, teppanyaki, steamboat, DIY ice cream, sushi and others. WOW, I love it! Hoped they loved it too uh! :> Shopped around Marina square, and there I saw a wallet. Going back with kimmy to get it tmr after the golf event! ^^ another $20 gone:( Well, it's alright. ;pp down to Orchard soonafter, met YGK before he left for work. Bought "tidbits" and we roamed around town then wisma to service my phone and kimmy left early. Back to paragon, snacked, saw yuqian, jess, dino and ah guuu. Bused home after CYJ left for work(: Sushi Tei for dinner with korn this week, still not confirmed ^^ $60 tmr for a golf event at expo from 7.30am to 1.30pm =.= I need to wake at 5 tmr, sleep early! XD heheh. Oh yeah, on a side note, 18 sep is 4 days away, may God bless me. At least let me have B's if there's no A. ;X Byebyebyebye! -------
The dream seemed so real, I thought it was true. Everything ended when i opened my eyes. The kind of feeling I'd felt. The kind of expression you had. The words you said. The actions you did. Everything when we ended. It was exactly the same in the dream. Deja vu in the future(?) No thanks, I'd not wanna go through that again. Cause once is enough. I never find myself crying over a guy before until I knew you. Call this good/bad, determine it yourself =/ I tried to hold onto it so long till i felt tired and out of breath. Almost half a year passed, but you're still somehwhere in me. I wish for my phone to ring and your name appears. Let me hear your voice again. Sometimes I'd rather not act strong and not pretend that everything is fine without him. Then at least people will know how much I'm hurting inside. Perhaps in someway, he'd know too.



No comments:
Post a Comment