Thursday, August 6, 2009

Small little things

Had my last presentation today! :D And yay~ No more projects (for the time being) >< Oh well, it's better than nothing(: I failed MIC again today:( Hope I'll do well for the practical test though. Dammit, I thought practical test was postponed in the end, it wasnt. Fine, it's over I shan't grumble much. Bused home wih CYijing from school. I've to study for NSL practical tmr, which seems damn hard to memorise T_T I won't give up unlike how I did for MIC =.= Exams are in 2weeks time then attachment. I ask for nothing much just hope that everything goes well:( I'm having a headache now with a runny nose \m/ Bless me that I won't get the virus again =/ I DON'T WANT!!!!!! D:  Nothing comes easy in life. I turned emo for awhile during the break after lecture today. =.= For awhile only! But..... everything was fine in the end(: Once and for all, I'm not gonna be sad over (L) anymore. Bath and study. Byebyebye! :D
爱你并不简单,但要忘了你也不容易.
爱你,想念你,恨你,讨厌你,
都无法改变现在的事实.
想放弃你但又无法忘记.
那该如何是好?

No comments: