Wednesday, August 5, 2009

In love with fresh lemon juice! ^^

PEOPLE SUPPORT THIS >
http://www.her-cupboard.blogspot.com/(:
Back from school so early and I'm home ^^ School was alright, presentation was close to perfect! :D Anw, met up for a NSL practice session cause I was absent for the whole of last week. Well, at least i tried once, on par with faizul that ikan! >< HAHAHA! Ok, and so I'm still left with MIC practical and mock exam tmr then followed by NSL practical exam on friday. Omfg~ :( stressed up alr! Next week will be AAP practical. T_T Everything looks like a stranger to me now. >< Bones, muscles and digestive system! :< Kill me(: Then 21/8 will be the very very first day of the EXAMS! :( I wanna breakdown and cry alr laaaaa! D: Then hols start from 31/8! ^^ Whooooopie~ I'm gonna go crazy during the hols. I WANT ANOTHER TRIP TO SHANGHAI! XDD Or maybe not, I wanna go bangkok..... :> For now, I shall go and continue doodling on my MIC lesson manual =/ I love you much much much peoples.

ps;// *Learn to let go, accept and appreciate(: Love does not come from that special someone only. Sometimes it's the little love from everybody that makes your day. I found the everybody, I guess I don't need that someone for now cause I'm perfectly fine and happy with my life now."

No comments: