Happiness is found within self(:
I'm so hyper now! :D Cause I passed my NSL practical! Can you imagine that?!?!?! HAHAHA!~ Oh yay~ At least my hard work paid off! ^^ Luckily Andrew passed too. Hope others did as well too! :D So, went off to meet farah, fir and zul at the library tgt with Andrew(: Farah and me were slacking doing nothing while the guys were playing dai deeeeee! =/ So poor us had to just look at them play 3 ppl dai deeeeee.... >< &so I cam whored a little! A LITTLE ONLY LAAAAA! XDD Left at 6pm, and bused home tgt! zomg!~ I swear what happened at NP bus stop was hilarious esp to farah rahrah the lion magarine! :> Winnie is a happy girl! ^^ She has her syg rahrah the lion and loads of great friends all around! :D YAY!~ Me is loving my life now! I don't need *It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and a lifetime to forget them. I've nobody to blame for the way we ended our r/s cause I know no one can promise they'll never hurt you, because at one time or another they will. The real promise is that the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end. I've learnt to let go(: Thanks for those who has been there all the while ^^ i love you much*
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment