(edited)
Don’t kiss me baby, we can never be.
So don’t add more pain, please don’t hurt me again.
I have spend so many nights thinking of you.
longing for your touch, I have once loved you so much.
Subconsciously, I'd think of you. Even when revising. I'd be reminded of your texts, reminding me to study and not be on the comp or in front of the tv. I know everything you did was for my own good. But does that include breaking me up? :( I don't seem any better off without you. Can you please kindly explain to me why you did that? I don't like to pretend that I understand when I totally don't, I don't like to pretend that I'm fine, when I'm not. I don't like it when I totally don't understand, I don't like it when I totally ain't fine at all. I don't understand why, no matter what I do to stop myself from thinking of you, it’s still your face I see in the end. I still don't understand why you chose to end it, cause I ain't any better without you. The next thing I know, I may be stopping myself from reaching out for that familiar touch, that familiar scent and somehow, the tears will just roll down unknowingly.......
A love triangle seems so mystical at times.Foooooooooool you. I almost screwed my paper today =.= I kept wanting to fall asleep halfway thru the paper. zomgmgmg!!~ oh FCUK! D: Last paper tmr ^^ Can't wait for it to end. Then either I'll go off to m'sia or get a job(: Rights, I shall go study AAP now. Though I know I'm running out of stamina to study. Motivate me pleeeease? :( Sighhhh, ok my motivation is in front of me now. heheh XDD Byebyebyebye. On a side note, I've to credit the photo to CYijing again. Cause it was taken by her. The very powderful photographer. heheh. I love her to th max. It's been ages since we went shopping tgt! We'll find one day to go tgt! I feel like eating yuki yaki tooooo.... XDD gees~
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment