Happy Birthday kawan ikan! ^^
Hope you enjoyed today and the mini celebation we had for you.
Photos up in the next few days. Sorry, I'm not in the mood for anything now.
-
Screw my life, screw my exams, screw my studies. I shan't be bothered:( I miss you, out of a sudden. I seem to be deceiving myself that I've already forgotten the past. I know it myself, I actl have not. I put on such a great pretense. Pretending that I'm fine, I'm back to the Winnie everybody knows. But deep down, y'know how much I'm hurting? I cry, I tear, I hate myself for not being a better girlf so you chose her. I guess after nights of reflecting, I've come to a conclusion I may be using another him as a shield to block off all awful stuffs. Thus, I'm not gonna let this mistake carry on. Just let me rot away in my own memories with (L). I'll be really fine, someday. I think I'll take a few days off to msia this weekend. Perhaps I'll miss the few plans I had before but I'll be back before attachment. I runwaway from problems, I'm a coward, I don't dare face up to reality. Wait till I get back the courage to fall in love again. Bye everyone. I'll be back real soon.

.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment