I've got a crush on you ^^
Love is a game, there'll be an end if there's a start to it.
How do you define forever? How long will your forever last?
Someday, sometime it'll eventually still end at somewhere.
you're my motivation for me to move on.
for me to prove to myself, I'm not using you as a shield
Saturday, as usual had golf lessons. nice and fun. Weather was really hot though, but well, had loads of laughters and fun ^^ Sunday, farah and fir came over for a revision session. gees, farah and ME studied only la. I don't think fir studied rightzxxzc?! hurhur~ he and his one piece show =.= haiyoooo~ then they broke fast at 7.15pm, had dinner then watched dvd, horror show. muahahah... zomgmgmg.... I was screaming part of it was cause of farah's screams part of it was cause of some people who were adding to the horror. Oh well, in conclusion, ytd was awesome much. &they went back at 11pm. zonked out after that. completely! =.= Meeting farah for revision session again today(: yay~~ love her to the mega max luh. ^^ whooooo~ Exam status: One paper down, 3 more to go(:
If love was true, I should take a step back and think thru things. Nothing has changed, we're still friends. right? (: i love you, i love you not.....



No comments:
Post a Comment