Friday, August 21, 2009

Syg, maafkan aku

Syg, maafkan aku.
Setiap kali ku fikirkan mu
Diriku berada dalam pilu
Jikalaulah ku boleh hentikan masa
Ku kembali semula
Memperbaiki semuanya
Ku harap kau tahu yg ku inginkan mu
Kembali di sisiku
Jangan jauhi dirimu
Sayang, maafkan aku
Keranaku tidak sengaja menghancurkan hatimu
Sayang, maafkan aku
Ini permintaanku yang terakhir
Maafkan aku
Kehidupanku tanpa mu
Ku bahagia untuk sementara
Kemudian kembali menderita
Ku tak sangka ia boleh meluka
Diriku yang bersalah
Adakah ini cinta
I'm sorry, I can't be the perfect girl for you thus you chose to be with her. The truth still hurts me till now. No matter how well I try to hide, how well I try to keep a facade. Incessantly, the memories will still flood my mind whenever anything could remind me of you. All along I thought love wouldn't hurt that much. Thanks to you. Thanks for that painful lesson I know, love could hurt so much. Sorry, the memories are still haunting me. I can't seem to move on. I'm afraid, I'm scared it'd end in the same way like how we did. Perhaps I've given too much in that r/s thus I ended up being like this. I may seem happy, I may seem fine, I could laugh off every silly/simple/funny/idiotic stuffs. But deep down am I really that happy? Am I really that fine? Had I really forgotten all about you? Had I really let go of our past? At the same time, it set me thinking...... Had I really fallen for another him? Or am I just using him as a shield to block off all unhappy memories I had with (L)? I guess I should take some time off and think about everything for now......
ps;// Thanks farah for this song. It made me emo for the night =/ lalala.... Nights, I still have a paper later on:(

No comments: