4E4'08(:
BFF(: Meet up sooooon alrights?!?!?! :D
Read Pying's blog and saw some of these photos up & amp;I decided to dig them all out from my comp too. Haha. Suddenly I realised, it's been quite sometime ago since I graduated from BVSS. Good/bad (?) Idk. But one thing I know for sure is I miss those times back in school:( Srsly miss it. All the craziness and laughters. Somehow, they aren't the same:( I miss those times in class when we'd disturb Marcus Hoo the whole time. I miss Mrs Ong's maths lesson. HAHA! I miss Mr Aw's physics lesson with his lame jokes and me dozing off in his class. I miss Mdm lock with her loud loud voice! Last but not least I miss 笨-嘉-敏:(((((((( Ok, I seem to be getting more and more emo, off to continue with my lovely project. >< Byebyebyebyebye!!!!!~ :>---- (Edit)
YAYAY!!!!~ I finally completed my project! ^^ Mission accomplished(: Right, I guess I should go to sleep now. No more MC alr =/ Psy lecture tmr at 8am, good :> I'll try my veryyyy best not to be late! I'll try ok?!?! T_T CITS presentation tmr, hope we'll do just fine! :D Goodluck ppl ^^ On a side note, I went to CWP with Mummy and gran after school today. Had ichiban boshi then we were chatting and randomly Mummy asked a random question: "Who's your boyf now huh?" =.= WTH!~ I know, it's wth. >< HAHAHA! Then I was like. Ok, trust me or not I'm single now(: Following, she asked: "Why did you break up with him uhh?" =.= zomg~ Why is my mum so !$%^&$&^%* Ok, so I continued to tell her why and how I got ditched! :(((((((( &&& why why why... And then she was like hogging on and on as to why I shouldn't be sad over (L) anymore and she started criticising him. Like woah! Damn fierce =.= Fiercer than CYijing. Fiercer than me =/ Sometimes, I find my mum really cuuuuute! HAHAHA! Anw, National day is on Sunday! Hooray!~ If mummy decides not to go Malaysia on fri night then I'll go out with korn and co:D I guess it's all in the past. Had I really let it go? Winnie should be moving on now(: Nights readers :>






No comments:
Post a Comment