Everybody must go try try try
western foooooood @
western foooooood @
Blk964 Jurong West St 91 #01-342
it's similar to aston's but cheaper!
Naughty hands must come and blog =/ Alright, so I shall blog. I practised oxygen therapy on my garfield using the N95 mask as a venturi mask. HAHAHA! and apparently it's too small for him:( No choice but to make do with it, nobody dares to be my patient they say I'm too dangerous >< That's why =/ Ok so whatever, in conclusion I practised it on Mr garfield :D Love you much! Secondly, I'm done with MIC (Only one lecture though. I'll study another one later probably during night time) Will practise more on NSL in the following days. Should I change a blog skin(?) I'll start hunting for one(: I'll find something else to do now, byebyebyebye! Lovelove much......



No comments:
Post a Comment