Friday, July 31, 2009

Tests, mock exams, exams, attachment.

I should be studying now! I should be glued to my books now.
I should be memorising information(s) with an "S" behind now! ;X
MIC mock exam on Thursday.
NSL practical test on Friday.
:(((((((((((((((((
AND I KNOW NUTS ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!!!! pffffffffffffftttttttttttt!!!~
Oh fffffcuk the 7 days MC! 
If I knew they were next week I'd not have cared about the damn 7 days.
CAN YOU SENSE THE HORROR IN ME?!?!?!?! >:((((( I FEEL LIKE DYING NOW.
I'M LIKE STUFFING INCESSANT INFORMATION INTO MY BRAIN T_T
Afraid that I'll fail MIC on the whole cause nothing in the lecture manual looks familiar to me.
Darn that piece of shyt! ><
At least, AAP looked friendly(: Unlike MIC! grrrrrrhhhhh!~
Sorry brain, I don't mean to treat you so meanly. But, please bear with me.
It'll be over soon, y'know i love you much! :D
On a side note, my attachment is in NUH from 21sept-9oct, which is the second batch.
Ok so let's get something started! Off to mug, probably MIA for this week.

Byebyebyebye.

No comments: