Sunday, August 2, 2009
I don't ask for anything more! ^^
& I think that was so sentimental. Alright, so I removed that portion. Anw, I just had dinner and yummy delicious meal! ^^ CYijing, I know you very goooood derhhhh, help me do my project lehhhhhzxzxz! XDD gees!~ Ok, tell you more about it when I meet you on Tuesday! On a side note, I can't seem to be able to kick off nicotine cause I think I'll be going to beauty world to get a pack later on =/ Right, I know I'm a bad girl! ;X &so, I made my first step outta the house yesterday after one week! HAHAHA! T_T Left to westmall cause bro had to have a haircut(: So anw, my mum has been quarrelling with Mr Nghongxuan since the morning 9am till now ^^ Nize =.= Don't they feel tired quarelling. Hmmmmms >< Ok, have a great time quarrelling. So now, I'm alone in my room in my peaceful world! XDD Gran is here, so byebyebye! :D Me love you very much!.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment