Hey boy! I said goodbye cause I'm starting all over(:
Tell me something to blog about! >< I'm damn bored at home:( Facing 4 walls and this dumb comp which can't talk to me. :< Basically, if I say I managed to study, that'd be a joke of the day. So honestly, I didn't ;X I wanted to but y'know, I took my books and stared blankly at it. Literally just stared at it with a pen in my hand and I started doodling on the foolscap drawing stupid stuffs. HAHAHA! Back to the point, "I'll study when I feel like it." And that pretty much have to wait till when the feeeeeel comes along. Or maybe when I see something that is able to motivate me much to get my hands to move, take my books, open it up and study..... One word describes: Tedious(: So currently, I'm doing nothing at home except playing farmville on fb and I'm getting sick of it now T_T I had fishball noodles for lunch and I threw more than half a bowl away finishing the fishballs and soup leaving the noodles alone. @_@ I feel sinful for wasting food but I've got no appetite:( So, I'm updating my blog now (like obviously?!?!) I predict I'll be wandering off to sleep soon. I'll start to plan what to do for the following 4days of MC if I can't get to sleep or when the day gets too bored.
It was four months ago, when there was you and me.




No comments:
Post a Comment