would you remember me?
I said I'd be strong, but I teared because of you again. Luckily for your words which kept ringing in my mind. I stopped in time before things got worser. All along, I've not forgotten everything you told me. I smoked lesser and lesser each day now. I don't go to lan that often anymore now. I come home right after school and CA. I no longer roam around the streets even when I'm bored. I don't go to places you dislike me to go to anymore. I stopped everything when I was quarrelling with mum. Cause you said, she's still my mum afterall. You'd not return even after I'd changed. You still play an important role in my life even after all the hurt you caused. That's how important I deem you as. Sometimes you've to lose something before realising how important that person was in your life.




No comments:
Post a Comment