时间已停止流动.
我的心已落在你我错身的瞬间.
被遗忘的语言在记忆里搁浅.
一个人, 到底应该选右边或左边.
两个人, 每一次争吵都值得纪念.
一个人, 关灯看见记忆的横切面.
没有光线, 过去那些情节更明显.
--------------------
I always think that I know everything
But you insist I know nothing
I always fight to have very last word
But your thoughts were never heard
I wish I could take back some things I said
I wish I could make things better
I wish I could take back some things I did
Everyday I'm feeling sadder
Our first day, it seemed so magical
I remember all the times that I had with you.
We hit it off, I knew it was real.
But now I can’t take all the pain that I feel.
Reach in your heart, I know I’m still there.
I don’t wanna hear that you no longer care.
Remember the times? Remember when we kissed?
I didn’t think you would ever do me like this.
I didn’t think you’d wanna see me depressed.
I thought you’d be there for me, this I confess.
You said you were my best friend, was that a lie?
Now I’m nothing to you, you’re with another her.
I tried, I tried, I tried, and I’m trying.
Now on the inside it feels like I’m dying.
I need you and I miss you.
I want you and I love you.
Cause I wanna hold you, I wanna kiss you.
You were my everything and I really miss you.
Saya cinta kamu://
--------------------
I always think that I know everything
But you insist I know nothing
I always fight to have very last word
But your thoughts were never heard
I wish I could take back some things I said
I wish I could make things better
I wish I could take back some things I did
Everyday I'm feeling sadder
Our first day, it seemed so magical
I remember all the times that I had with you.
We hit it off, I knew it was real.
But now I can’t take all the pain that I feel.
Reach in your heart, I know I’m still there.
I don’t wanna hear that you no longer care.
Remember the times? Remember when we kissed?
I didn’t think you would ever do me like this.
I didn’t think you’d wanna see me depressed.
I thought you’d be there for me, this I confess.
You said you were my best friend, was that a lie?
Now I’m nothing to you, you’re with another her.
I tried, I tried, I tried, and I’m trying.
Now on the inside it feels like I’m dying.
I need you and I miss you.
I want you and I love you.
Cause I wanna hold you, I wanna kiss you.
You were my everything and I really miss you.
Saya cinta kamu://




No comments:
Post a Comment