
(L), I'm doing fine without you.
Cause I still have friends by my side(:
Friends, who cares more about me than you do:(
FON lecture was like _____ (rah, fill in your own words) =.= Had break at 1pm, then went off to meet Kimmy, Andros and Lina(: AAP and NSL after that, then bused down to Clementi together with my classmates and teachers for pizza hut! :D Ohoh, we had a great time together ^^ Off to MRT tgt with Faizul soonafter. He trained home after accompanying me to wait for korn. Bused back to Timah with him. Planned to go for pool at first but gave up the thought in the end cause the feel disappeared ;// So, went for gelato behind his house (Like, WAAAA! Finally satisfied my craving for ICE-CREAM) HAHAHA! So I won't be bothering Farah about ice-cream anymore ;pp Bused home after that(: Meeting korn again next week to catch the movie; Monster vs Alien:D Wheeeee!~ Going off to M'sia soon! XDD Malacca to celebrate gran's birthday ^^ Back on Sunday. Have to rush out my report(s) on the bus T_T



No comments:
Post a Comment