
With friends surrounding me, assignments piling up for me to complete.
Reports for me to rush out and tests for me to study.
I sure can get over you soon enough(:
11/15 for MIC test today:( Good (?) No, it's bad! :( Lucky it's only a "quiz"... Common test is approx. 2 weeks away ;// So, mugging session starts this Sunday. Meeting up with korn tmr for pool (if he's not working) ^^ So long since I last seen him, time for some catching up. HAHAHA! This sounds so unlike me! XDD Well well, anw sch ended at 5pm today, and it's frigging shag:( So decided to skip TKD for the last time, I swear it's gonna be the last! Very last ;// Walked over to KAP with Farah, Kimmy and Andros for a meal then bused back home cause the sky looks threatening (at least to me) ._. Ohoh, I plan to get a new phone with my pay end of this month! 10 more days(: Wheeeee!~ Can't wait. LG KP500, I saw a brown one ^^



No comments:
Post a Comment