Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Friends, lovers, foes

Cause just like a flick of a finger, I could think of you.
Then out of a sudden, I'd be down and out.
Sweet as it may be, love can be so deceiving:(
I miss your kisses, your warm hugs.
I chose this road, I'll walk it all bravely.
Till someday, I find someone to replace you. 
Even if nothing works for you, I promise I'll still be here for you.
This is my promise to (L) and only to the (L) that I'd known before.

Cause whenever I say I want a new boyf to replace you, I was just talking about it. Hot as they may look, nice as they may seem. They aren't the same as you. Not at all:( I just miss you. That "you" who said loved me.

Second month without you;
fifteenth day without your texts.
 Winnie is still pulling through...
Of course, with struggles in between:(

No comments: