Nobody, not anyone, nothing else but you.
(L), I miss you:(
----------
It's useless to keep myself busy everyday,
cause there are still times when I couldn't block off the thoughts that flush through my mind.
It's time to move on. Go on, and life will get better. Let it go, there's a future ahead.
You chose to lock me outta your heart, you shouldn't regret it someday.
Don't look back cause the love will never return.
Great, I've got 3 projects due 2 weeks after the CA(: That means, my hols will be spent with work and projects and somedays of shopping (If possible, ;//) ^^ Just pray that there won't be any more projects coming my way... Practical tests next week, common tests the following week:( Mugging session starts now.... ;// Wish me luck... Cause I know, I've to live life minus you.
But I refuse to.



No comments:
Post a Comment