所有的悲伤留在, 分手那天.
未必永远才算爱得完全.
一个人的成全, 好过三个人的纠结.
成全你就该要明白, 不能可惜自己是失败.
(edited)Okayyyyy, since I've no mood for homework at all after being in school studying from 8am to 5pm with 2h break in between and I've only one assignment due tmr, so I can update! Yipeeeee!~ ^^ I wasn't late for schol today cause I used up all the five alarms in my phone. I literally set the alarms from 5.30 to 6.30 with 15 mins interval for each. Ohmygod, I must be mad just like what (L) said. But what to do? I've to do this to not have to rush and be LATE for school. I want the 2.5% of marks for attendance and punctuality ;pp hehee... (L) texted me at 9.03am in the morning punctually. Hahaha... He does that every morning ((x blahblahblah... MIC lecturer is like, gayish-wierdish cum humorish. =.= You should get what I mean if you see him personally. Bused home after school today cause I was down down down after MIC lesson. The lecturer didn't allow us to bring our phones to the benches in the lab so had to leave it in my bag aside. And what's great? MIC lasted for 3h. (L) texted me thrice and he was angry cause I didn't reply him. I told him maybe I couldn't go down to meet him anymore cause school is taking up aloooooot of my time then he's even angrier. I guess, there's more to come in the upcoming weeks ;// Sorry (L), I really didn't mean to do that.... But luckily things were fine after that(: I explained and he understood. I'll try my veryyyy best to meet whenever I can! ^^ I wanna bath now. Byeeeeee~
---
Phew~ After 3 hours of struggle, I've finally finished up my research and assignment. Wth luhhh... I typed in the google search bar then al lthe results came out is like rojak rojak ones... =.= Thus I took 3hours to complete it. Rephrasing, taking out impt and relevant points ._. Now I'm left with CNP journal writing. I'll leave that to the weekends ;// Time to read up on AAP and PAS. Ohmygod, kill me if you may. I'm breaking down alr! Nursing isn't as easy and slack as it seemed to be. There's so many theories to remember ;C (L) forbids me to say I'm veryyy sian no matter in school studying, during breaks at home having nothing to do or studying ;X He'd scold me off if I were to say that again. Ok, so no more sian-ess anymore. Off for revision, byeeeee~ I shall hit the bed latest by 10.30pm tonight.



No comments:
Post a Comment