Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I love you, is the best ending.

面对面坐着的是不是你, 爱情还在不在进行.
想问你是不是想要放弃, 却害怕你也在问自己.
分手应该是要先哭泣还是先忘记,
你的勇气里有我的命运.
我想我现在还不够清醒,
该爱着你, 该离开你
还是继续逃避.
School is seriously tiring me out:( Even before all the activites start, I'm feeling very lethargic alr. Is this supposed to be happening? :( I'm so pissed, I'm tired, I feel like giving up... I've so many things that's due tmr. Gotta rush them all out, by tonight. I guess I'll not be updating that often anymore ;// Poly isn't that relaxed as it seemed to be. ;X Is it the same for every course or just THIS particular course that I'm taking that has soooo many things to do? :( It's only the first week of school, and I'm having extra lecture on friday during break time. First week it's alr like that. There's sure more to be expected during the upcoming weeks. Surprisingly, I can't finish one stick of nicotine just now. (L), where are you? I need your texts as as a moral support to tell me at least there's still you there for me:( I want tmr to come faster so that you could text me. I wish, tmr would be a better day. (L) told me this: "Don't give up, press on. Continue studying hard. Cause 3 years will be over in a wink of an eye." It's been on my mind all this while but I can't seem to do so. To press on to continue working hard. I feel that I'm falling and falling and falling:( Repeat it to me once and again whenever I say I wanna give up. Remind me not to give up. Three years will be over just like how four years zoomed pass in Bukit View. I'll be waiting for your message at 9.03am tmr ^^ I need that seriously. "Bless me with all your strength..."

No comments: