我以为让彼此好好冷静就可以.
谁知你已经陷入那段感情.
你说爱只能到这里, 给别人的情义比给我还要深.
你变了的心, 永不可能互托这一生.
Damn tired today:( I almost fell asleep during all the lectures today except AAP. Can you imagine having 5h of lectures in a day? ;X Ohmygod, kill meeeeee D: Luckily, (L) texted me at 9.03am today and I was quite awake after that ;pp hehee... Then lectures lectures and MORE lectures. And finally, till 3pm, it was a practical session. Not fun and it was darn colddd. With the air con right beside me and the cooooool air blowing on me throughout =.= Not fun cause we had to do something that has gotta do with needles ;// Super scary!~ :( Badminton tmr then golf. Shall sleep early tonight:D Thanks (L) for the texts today which brought me through the lectures. HAHAHA! Should I continue working? ^^ But I'm sure (L) is gonna scold me like shit if I were to continue.... ;X I can even predict what's he gonna say: "You alr every day complain very tired, got alot of homework to do, schoolwork very hard etc. Then now you still wanna work. Think la, now you should be studying and not working. Remember to priortise! Now you work also not cause your family need the money. Don't go back to work, concentrate on your studies!" then blah blah blah, he will go on and on and on till I finally say, ok! I'll not think of going back to work anymore ;// Hehee, I can be a predictor of the future alr ._.



No comments:
Post a Comment