Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mingling in the past of us

创造悲欢离合 要我们承担结果
直到一天 遗憾开出它的花朵
谁都会明白 从前才是最快乐
我爱你, 丢掉了会笑的自己.
用掉了所有的力气. 没有关系,
我并不很想听你说对不起
-----
What a wasted Saturday. Totally!~ Rot at home since noon. WTH!~ What a great weather for a Saturday... Hoping that Sunday will be a better day. School's starting in like..... one day's time ;X I'm so afraid I won't make any new friends ;// Then find me in one corner being a pathetic soul roaming around in school and getting lost while getting to almost every classes. =.= HAHAHA! That'd be very pathetic. zomg!~ It sucks to have a low sense of direction. Cause y'know.... The classes are like at different venues, different blocks, different LTs... And kill me pleeease, I don't know the route to any. Although there was a campus tour during orientation. Say I brought it upon myself, cause I didn't really pay attention to the routes they brought us through... ._. If only... (L) do not have to work on Monday... That'd be great! ^^ hehee... I'm not looking forward to anything else for next week except for tuesday:( I should spend more time on studying once school starts and pay more attention during classes. I shall try my very very best to not doze off during lectures. I shall put in my best effort to not spend so much time on playing truant and going out. Cause (L) wants me to study hard(: I shall be a good girl, listen to him and not make him angry. Mummy will be so jealous cause I listen to him, and not her;// Ohohohhh, I'm so bored now! :( Sleeping soon, didn't manage to get any sleep in the afternoon cause I went out to get somethings ;X Have to frigging wake up at 8.30am cause class starts at 10am tmr:( Okay, I shall not grumble, cause other people starts at 9am. I love tuesdays for now. Cause lessons starts at 8am and ends at noon! ^^ *Hooray!* Going down to TP after sch on Tues! :D Wheeeeee~ (L) has offday on Wed [: hehee....
到这里就可以, 很高兴我认识过你.
不哭了, 我要你放心. 我已经痊愈

No comments: