Monday, April 20, 2009

Don't say sorry, it shouldn't come from you.

告诉我, 怎么做才是普通朋友.
假如妳用心守候, 不会是这个结果
妳说的我都懂.
我却不能够, 就这样放手
First day of school isn't really preparing us to know about what's gonna be ahead of us in the future in the course. Out of 1hour, only 10mins were spent on that & the remaining 50mins were for serious matters... Which means lesson:( Tutorials, lectures, coursework and group work. My day was spent like that ;X And great, I alr have one group work to be completed by the next week. And one assignment to be completed and submitted I think by Wed. ;// It's only the first day of school luhhhh! :( Went for CCA fiesta during the 3h break and signed up for the taekwondo club and dance(: Yessssss!!!~ A dance club again. Which means I'll be dancing for the next 3 years again^^ hehee..... This year will be the 9th year I'm in a dance club... *Hooray!~* I'm gonna love Latin dancing(: Planning to sign up for badminton club tmr there's TQH and Marcus to accompany me in Badminton:D Met up with TQH and Marcus after lesson and bused down to batok tgt with Marcus to the ticket office for concession thingy, while TQH left for his father's car(: Bused home soonafter. School starts at 9am tmr! ;C
My 7 days in a week are almost totally booked!
Monday- Lesson till 6pm, Taekwondo after that till 8.30pm. 
Tuesday- Lesson till 12pm, dancesport from 6.30to10pm.
Wednesday- Lesson till 4pm and work @ ST till 10.30pm ;//  
Thursday- Lesson till 5pm, Taekwondo after that.
Friday- Lesson till 5pm then free!
Saturday- Badminton from 9amt01pm then golf from 3pm.
Sunday- I'm free!!!! Yessssss! I'm gonna be so busy! :(
I wanna have time for everybody! I'll work out a way though^^

No comments: