Saturday, April 18, 2009

Memoirs of the past

Am I childish to not consider how awful you'd be feeling too?
Am I selfish for not letting you go?
Am I at fault cause I didn't know how to keep you by my side?
Am I naive for not knowing how to cherish you?
Am I not good enough for you, to make you choose her over me.
Is it true that time can solve everything?
Or is it a drug just to let you make belief everything's fine?
Speaking of trust, I thought I could trust you.
I thought of spending forever with you.
I thought you were different from the others.
Why must things like this happened?
To seperate us, and we'd never be forever.
I wished you were different from the others.
Yes, you're different. Even the reason for breaking up is also different.
I wished to tell you I love you. I long to hold your hand like before.
I yearn for your love. I yearn for your care.
I wished you'd tell me off everytime just like in the past.
I hoped to be your one and only.
But can I? What the fuck is happening to us?
Neither do I don't feel like a friend to you. Nor do I feel like a girlfriend to you.
This sucks! Cause I don't know, what am I to you.

 If only what had happened was just a dream.
And when it's all over, we'd still be happily together.
Now and forever.
---
The weather can kill today. Scorching sun and high termperature. And my body is like..... What kimmy describes herself as an oreo. =.= Hahaha, super cool. My arm has 3 different tones, and my legs has 2 tones of colours. As if I've gone for a sun tan session. ;pp I'm sure (L) will be complaining how black am I when he sees me next week. ;X Back to the golf course, zomg!~ You can find me almost dead halfway though. =.= So, played my way through and tada~ It was finally over around noon ;X Like from 9+am to 12pm? I wanna meet (L) today. But I'm sure, I can't go out now. Moreover.... I feel darn shag:( I wanna sleep, cause I woke at frigging 7am today D: (L) says I must be mad for asking him to send me to school, cause he has to work:(
---
To (L):
I wanna call you. I wanna listen to your voice. I wanna text you. I wanna hold your hand. I want the hug from you. I wanna lie on your shoulders. I want you to tickle me. I want you to disturb me. I wanna take away all your pain but I'm in no position to do so cause look, there's another her beside you now. I'm missing you, but I shouldn't be. I wanna tell you I love you, but I couldn't say. I want you to accompany me to school but you're not obliged to do that now. Cause I ain't anybody to you anymore.

No comments: