Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Prioritise and everything will turn out fine.

还记得分手的那天, 我们都没有太多语言.
我知道是我做的不够好, 才会让你狠心要逃.
难道, 最美的爱情都注定没有结果.
只要不承认谁爱过, 也不必背负太多愁.
别留下任何的线索, 也就别说爱我的理由.

Turned off the alarm after it rang off at 6.30am and I overslept for 30 mins. And great, I rushed out at 7.20, missed a bus and it started pouring out of a sudden. WTF! :@ My bad for oversleeping, fine ;// Managed to reach sch at 8.05am though, luckily I knew where the class was and I didn't have to lose my way ^^ I've become smarter. Hehee... ;pp Met up with Marcus after lessons and went to CCA fiesta. Saw Chongyong twice at the don't know what thingy out side the convention ctr. Hahaha. Trained down to TP soonafter. Reached arnd 1+ which was way way too early! ;X So went to Mac and did my homework there! :D And I came home without having to do any homework. Great~ (: Went off arnd 3pm and met up with (L). Passed him and yinyi their presents, slacked arnd and left for home arnd 4+ after his break ended. I guess I should enjoy these 3 days of school before all the CCAs start from Saturday:( Badminton at 9.30am... I'm afraid, I won't have time for so much things. How I wish I could have 48hours in a day. ;// I'm trying to squeeeeeze, yes, squeeeeeze time out for WORK ;X If only I can like stop for 2 months and continue working during the 2 weeks of hols in june before/after the 2 weeks of CA. See, I only have Sunday which is freeeeeee =.= I'm starting to hate school even more now ;// It's taking up too much of my time. And it's stressing my brain aloooooot! First lecture of AAP is enough to kill. I'm lost in the midst of all the chimology terms. I swear, it's even harder than calling me to do A-math. =.= Anterior, posterior, body cavities and ETC?!?!?! And great news is I'm gonna have 2h of practical for that then follwed by 1h of lecture on that on every Wednesday. Ohmygosh, I dread it alooooot!~ Shoot me down with a gun, throw me off a building or chop me up with a chopper... I don't wanna study anymore:( NSL practicals in labs, the mannequins lying on the beds in the labs look eerie. Oh and btw, did I mention I got scared by the mannequin lying on the hospital bed when I first stepped into the lab. Yes! Cause I thought it was a real person. T_T PAS seems quite fun though, although there's even more chim terms. Hehee, cause I love psychology, I guess. ^^ Enough of school:( Finally, it's wednesday tmr, and it's (L)'s offday! ((x Maybe going down to town tmr after school with him? (: Plannig to go for Bakerzin with Marcus on Sunday. Provided that he can come out from his jail at Batok ;pp Hehee... (He's gonna kill me if he sees this, but it's alright. I know he won't bear to kill me. Cause he'd be sooooo friend-less without me, his BFF!) HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! XDD Okayyyyy, I'm feeling tired now. I wanna go off to bed for a nap, or maybe... Till tmr morning. Who knows? I'm so annoyed, very annoyed. Cause I feel so uncertain. I'm afraid I'll not have enough time for all my activities:( But (L) says, "Studies come first. Prioritise your time well and all will be fine. 3 years will be over faster than you expected." I hope so too. I'm not afraid of what, just that....... I'm afraid, I'll not have time to meet up with you that often anymore:(
He's just not that into you, if he wants a breakup.

No comments: