
你爱的贪婪我爱的懦弱.
你眼里伪装的内疚,
该是自己幸福的时候.
只怪自己, 爱你所有的错.
你伤害了我, 还一笑而过.
眼泪流过, 回忆是多余的......
The spaces between my fingers, once it was for you to fill, but not anymore. Let fate decide our destiny. Cause nothing I do seems to help. Nothing I wish for seems to come true. Nothing I miss seems to return. Tired of trying... Someday, if we have the chance of crossing each other's paths again. Someday when I'm totally alright, then someday we'll decide what's our future. If the first thing Chua said was true...... I'd believe, ignorance is bliss:( Out to JP for lunch at DTF tgt with Gran and Mum. The food was still alright, not really fabbbbb ;// Anw, walked arnd and shopped. But somehow, I wasn't really in the mood. Nothing seems to catch my eye, nothing seems appealing to me:( Memories flashing through my mind. The journey back home on the car was worst, I thought about everything about us..... I cried silently ;X I don't wanna let my mum know anything. I hate bedtime every night, it means silence and I'll start all over again. Memories, thoughts and stuffs about us. Anything and everything about us. The way it haunts me, it's scaring me.



No comments:
Post a Comment