Thursday, April 9, 2009

Love came and go ever so swiftly

不在乎天长地久, 只在乎曾经拥有
If I had not met you that day,
then I'd not have experienced that pain and sadness,
and memories filled with tears. But if I had not met you,
I'd also have not experienced that joy,
excitement, and memories filled with tears.
We had our fun times, it's time I let you go.
I'd be grateful, thanks for the wonderful memories.
Perhaps you'd be happier in life together with her.
Somehow I could still feel something in your texts.
Something I don't know how to describe.
This morning you texted a good morning message, just like how you used to.
It's been so long since I've received a text like this from you.
Just that the emoticons used in your texts are different.
But the words still remained the same.
So long as this feeling stays within both of us,
everything would be fine as ever(:
(I don't know how to describe this feeling, but I'm certain you know what I'm talking about)
Who says by loving someone, means possessing him?
I'll let you go nonchalantly.
If you're mine, someday you'd return.
If not, it'd be the making of destiny.
Cause, everything comes and goes for a reason.
I'm moving on, without you......
Just don't regret the decision you made that day.
Congratulate me, I've sorted out my feelings. Finally. ^^

No comments: